Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
My accent with an intake

This is my 02 hyundai accent 1.6 with a spectre performance cold air intake.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I purchased the K&N Intake for my 01 Accent, but my car came from Canada. I need to rig up the 02 sensor to the intake cause right now its just disconcected from my car. Ive been driving it around for a wile like that and I don't want to cause damage. I have a brand new 02 sensor which is good for the intake, and I know I can just pull that tube the sensor is attached to off and right it all up with some silicon couplers. But I need to know some sizes and recomendations on where to go to get them. I don't want to play a guessing game, so please, any help would be glorious

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, just picked up a 2010 Accent GS after my old Civic called it quits. I'm tossing up the idea of putting in a new air intake and have some questions. On my Civic it was a super easy job pulling the stock air filter and installing the new intake. On the Accent I am seeing a Kefico Electronics box attached to the stock filter and upon opening up the stock air filter see that there is a port on the back side of the filter box that is open to the Kefico unit. Can anyone shed some light on this Kefico unit and whether it would be dumb of me to try to install a new air intake? Sorry if this is a super amateur question but just looking for some insight before I go and cause more issues than a new intake is worth.

141 - 143 of 143 Posts