Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find fiche for the 2003 Accent front brakes online? I don't feel like going to the dealer and them treating me like I'm an idiot. I want to know exactly what I need before I go. I don't need part numbers I just want to see a picture of what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think that he means microfiche.

microfiche: A card or sheet of microfilm capable of accommodating and preserving a considerable number of pages, as of printed text, in reduced form.

Here you go just sign up and look it up.

http://www.hmaservice.com

[Edited by inferredrecords on Dec 10, 2005 1:30 PM]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Or, you go here: http://dcs.hyundaidealer.com/customer/index.jsp

Click "parts" in the grey navigation box to the left
Enter your Zip Code on the next screen
Select one of the dealers from the list
Click the giant picture on the next screen
Click "passenger" in the blue navigation ber
Find and click your car
Fill in the details about your car on the right side.
Then, bottom right, click the "next" icon.
From there, click "chassis".....

Not sure what you are looking for, so scroll down through the menu and select either "front brake" or "rear brake" and you should find a picture of the part and their associated part number.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1SickGS Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for. The reason that I asked was because I contacted GoodRidge Brakes and asked if they made a set of stainless steel brake lines for the LC2 Accents. The guy said they didn't but if I sent him a set he would make me a pair for free. I told him that once I got them I would let HP.com members know about them and they could contact him directly to get them.
Not bad if I do say so myself.
Now I looked in the parts catalog online and was wondering if the Accent's W/O ABS have any rubber rear lines or if they are all metal vacuum tubes? Anyone that could help would be great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts