Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can i use to make good quality headlight eyebrows???to have a agressive look.someone have an idea:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
i just taped and masked...then spray painted mine....it came out good..i just followed the body lines on the fenders

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks<

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
that doesn't look half bad but i don't like what you did with the turn signal lamps, that diagonal line kind of breaks up any flow you got from the eyelines in the first place....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't really sure what to do with the corner lights. Probably would have been better to just do a large oval outline instead. I'm gonna change it sometime, gonna get the clear lens and just may extend the eyeliner just across the top. But in doing it this way, I felt I was giving it teeth too....lol. Kinda looks aggressive though.

Any suggestions kindly appreciated. It was just the mindset I had at the time of doing them.

GDA

·
Registered
43 Posts
like i said i just followed the body line of the fender...but you can go lower....in my opinion it looks sleepy if you go lower.....oh and it looks way better with clear corners

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't really sure what to do with the corner lights. Probably would have been better to just do a large oval outline instead. I'm gonna change it sometime, gonna get the clear lens and just may extend the eyeliner just across the top. But in doing it this way, I felt I was giving it teeth too....lol. Kinda looks aggressive though.

Any suggestions kindly appreciated. It was just the mindset I had at the time of doing them.

GDA
Hey you live in vancouver,wa!!! Sry i just noticed that..:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I won't buy from SFR. Too many problems he's causing over at crookedh.com, Reading about the nightmares, just not a good way to do business.....Anyways.

Theres another place I saw that has the clear corner lights too, I think they're about the same price if not $70.00. Maybe sharkracing or something like that.
Shark Racing

jsharptooth91, where you located at? What part of Southern WA?

GDA

·
Registered
127 Posts
what i got to say about eyebrows is at first use vinyl to see if you like it enough to paint it but vinyl works great and looks clean

·
Registered
354 Posts
so i made some fiberglass eyebrows yesterday and trimmed them out and finished them today, they dont look to bad but i want to make some carbon ones that would be sick...oh and i made a custom fiberglass grill also that looks like a modified 2door bumper gril for my 4door bumper...and yeah its guts are on the floor and looks lifted in the front due to no engine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts