Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an accent sitting in my front yard, well on the street, trying to figure out whether I want to fix it or not. It's a 1995 Hyundai ACcent with over 120k and one of the connecting rods blew on it I think so it's makes this sick noise and doesn't liek it when you floor it. So I'm wondering, I keep seeing this sick ass 4g63 mod people are doing and wondering if you can do it on a accent or if it's just for excels or whatever ..
this is not my area even though I've done motor swaps on GVR's and whatnot, is this a huge job or what ? has anyone even ever done it ? What parts can I reuse etc ? Also what other engines can be put in there bolt-in or with some modification? thanks for all your help guys. -mike

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
It will be a fairly easy swap if you want to wait for hte Dec 9th store to open here and purchase a 2.0 beta swap kit. Other wise you can just sell your car to me for like 500 dollars bua hahah :)

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
yea i'll buy your car for 500 :)

as for the swap the 4g isn't very wallet friendly unless you have a mitsu powered hyundai which are all early models. the 2.0 swap info can be found in the hybrid forum if you do a search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts