Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that can help please do. i have an 04' Accent hatchback. No real mods (yet) just rims and a slape3d together CAI. I'm looking to up my HP as well as get some nice tint work and maybe lowering it, that or get a body kit and of course beef up the suspension. Let me know if you have any helpfull advise with what would be good...what works...or what can can be done. thanx

[Edited by fintile on Jan 3, 2006 2:00 AM]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Depends how much $$$ you're willing to spend and how far you want to go. If you want absolutely 'blistering' performance you could do a Beta swap and turbo it or go the NA route...either way will be fast.

Or start small (and cheap, and somewhat slower) and do the simple intake/header/exhaust on your Alpha engine. Or turbo your Alpha for more performance (and cost).

Take a look around the different forums depending on which route you want to take; I personally went the I/H/E/Chip route on my Alpha and am fairly happy with it at the moment. It's no speed demon but it's good enough...definately better than stock. :lol:

Oh and welcome to the boards! :)

Cheers, Harm

·
Registered
218 Posts
Get a turbo, thats were the real horsepower is. I built my kit, and wow does it make a difference. Im looking into springs, but ill let you know how they work out. Also front and rear tower braces to improve handling. Exhaust systems, cai or short ram intakes, apexi safc II whether you boost or not helps performance.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Originally posted by Izapyou
[body]
Get a turbo, thats were the real horsepower is. I built my kit, and wow does it make a difference. Im looking into springs, but ill let you know how they work out. Also front and rear tower braces to improve handling. Exhaust systems, cai or short ram intakes, apexi safc II whether you boost or not helps performance.
[/body]
you need to hit up the dyno to properly tune the SAFC

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Izapyou
[body]
[/body]
What would i need to do to install a turbo? Also where do i get one? I'm going to get an exhaust in a couple days. Also looking into Struts and springs. I want a Strut bar but not sure where to get one either. Also getting an intake. Check out my page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214738
One more thing...what does anyone know about this? It's an spoiler on Ebay check it out lemme know what you think. Ebay Item # 8027181781
[Edited by fintile on Jan 2, 2006 8:43 PM]

[Edited by fintile on Jan 3, 2006 1:57 AM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts