Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to know if the accent comes with a camber? and what does the cambers do? i seen a camber kit for the accent made by ingalls i beleive, what benefits will this give me if i were to purchase it?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Stock camber is -1.1 degrees I believe. Ingalls camber kit is to adjust the camber back to normal on a lowered car or for autocross setup etc. Makes turning better with more negitive camber ( like -2 or so wheel angle ) but will sacrifice braking and acceleration with too much. I have broken 4 of those camber bolts while driving just to let you know.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
i have a total of 6 whiteline camber bolts. i would consider selling up to 4 of them. i dunno about ignalis but these whiteline ones are heat treated hardened steel. ive driven my car pretty hard and over some stiff bumps with full coilover suspension and none have ever so much as slipped, let alone broke.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i would be interested in buying them, because i am dropping my car 1.6 in the front and 1.5 in the rear so i would need the cambers right? let me know please, thank you

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey beppomarx, if your willing to sell them let me know, im interested in buying them from you, also i wanted to know if any of you know that if i drop my car with the B&G springs, 1.6F/1.5R, will i really need these cambers??? please let me know, because i will be dropping the car really soon, thank you all

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beppomarx, hurry up and sell some to me!!!, i have money now and im going to do a few mods, suspension/ BBTB, and the console lights, it would be nice to have these cambers with my drop, let me know, thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
So what is the better brand to buy for these bolts. Something that is strong and heat treated maybe. I dont want anything breaking on me. If anyone has a link that would be great too.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jonas how much of a drop do you have?? i have 1.6 / 1.5, i'm thinkin about getting the camber kit for the even tire wear, im not sure which one is best, but someone has to know, i never had experience with camber kit before....

·
Registered
228 Posts
its going to be a 2" drop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts