Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i noticed when i first bought my accent, i seen the sprinkled dots, red, blue, yellow, and whatever other colors are on the door panels and seats, anyone else have this or is it just my car? if you have any ideas how to make a better look please let me know, i was thinkin of puttin some carbon fiber but if that is too expensive than im going to put some other material, and ideas please post them, thank you

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
It's just yours...

...jk.

I have gray plastic doors. LOL. But I do have the sprinkly crap on my seats... :ermm:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
it's the GT sport cloth that has those seats, mine has it too, just go and have your seats re-covered

·
Registered
886 Posts
I replaced mine on the doors with black vinly and when I finally get around to buying racing seats I am going to get a material that matches the racing seats and replace the graffiti fabric on the back seat with the new black material. Then it should be all gone, I don't think it is girly just looks cheap.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmao, im gonna replace the seats definately, but the door panels might be a problem..... i'll try to figure it out, wish i was on the west side of usa, i would goto west coast customs, have ish hook my interior up lol, ill try to find a good interior shop down here in florida, its all good

·
Registered
886 Posts
replacing it on the doors isn't too bad, I would hate to do the seats though I bet West Coast charges a ton for that.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, rofl, the seats is goin to be a nightmare, i might wanna replace the back seats with something slimmer or remove them totally, because when i do have more than 2 passengers they complain about leg space in the back, so well see what i finally do, ima get some pictures of my car once i hit some major mods like suspension and brakes and the exhaust, i only did little things with lighting so far, and shaved all the decals, except for the H - hyundai symbol, but i clear cornered the lights and put some jdm red interior light in the temp control, it was a bitch to rip that whole thing out and put it back, at least those metal wires for the a/c was lol

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Selling my seats if anyone is interested. $600 plus trade (obo) for front and rear. Includes the 2 LCD monitors already mounted in the headrest. Local pick-up/delivery only. Sorry.

[Edited by 1SickGS on Oct 25, 2005 5:08 PM]

·
Registered
345 Posts

one option.
For the doors i just took the material off and left the plastic bare. not bad. way better than before.
back seats i just put a seat cover.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
I'm going to do my door panel's in a 2/tone leather and suede
they're gonna be stitched diagnally as on the honda s2000..

but i think the raindow sprinkle theme, liven's the seat's little bit,

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMFAO!!!!, it livens the seat, you put a smile on my face with that one, but thanks for the ideas guys, all original, i might go with the bare option for now, then when i come around to it, see if i can copy the s2000 idea, but it will be all black, because my car going to be a night rider! lol, thanks guys keep the ideas comming if you got any...:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
You could do like i did and bye some fabric dye and dye the seats and the door panels black. That's cheap and easy and looks good.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Originally posted by Accented_illusions
[body]
You could do like i did and bye some fabric dye and dye the seats and the door panels black. That's cheap and easy and looks good.
[/body]
can I see some pics of this?

·
Registered
39 Posts
The sprinkles really do it for me! But that being said, I'm girly :duh:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
^^^^^^ At least someone is happy:lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll have to take some when I get everything dyed. keep an eye out hopefully it will be soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts