Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced some white acura 3.2, the dude road my ass on the beltway then passed me. Some asian chick in the back seat flicked me off. So we raced from like a 70 roll and i stayed with him till 100 but after that my car barly has power so he beats me by like two cars. Then he ricer hazards me for like a minute. :lol:

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Like i said, you shouldve mooned her.

HP.com needs a touge out smiley emotion really bad...

I know! Find him again and race him through the twisties and see who can win on that. :D Bet thoose things push like a dump truck when you rush them.

[Edited by wilburisthecoolest on Feb 26, 2006 9:55 PM]

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Originally posted by WytchDctr
[body]
Good run I think.. mooning is to dangerous when driving. He could have flashed her (not with the wang but show her some manboobs).. that would have been funny. ;):
[/body]
I flashed my wang to a carload of chicks that cut us off once and were being b!tches. I was in the back seat. The looks on the chick's faces were priceless. Someday I'll learn to turn down a dare...:disappointed:

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Originally posted by 187sks
[body]
Originally posted by WytchDctr
[body]
Good run I think.. mooning is to dangerous when driving. He could have flashed her (not with the wang but show her some manboobs).. that would have been funny. ;):
[/body]
I flashed my wang to a carload of chicks that cut us off once and were being b!tches. I was in the back seat. The looks on the chick's faces were priceless. Someday I'll learn to turn down a dare...:disappointed:
[/body]
ahahahahha thats AWSOME! MUAHAHAHHA!

:D

You are my hero. ;):

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ROFL the NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZ, well good story, if you had a bigger turbo im sure you would of spooled real high in the upper rpms, but who cares, going that fast can be dangerous sometimes as we know, but hell yea you kept up with him and thats sweet enough. as for the asian chick, if you have shown her your man boobs and it was cold outside then you would of had some hard nipples, it would of been sweet LOLOLOLOOLOL :lol: can't wait till i start racing those kinds of machines :lol:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
how much boost were you running on anywayz??

you'd whopped it's arse if you had a beta turbo:evil::evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts