Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was driving my 97 sonata home from work. as usual the lincoln tunnel has ridiculous amounts of traffic and everyone's dying to hit the turnpike. as i leave the tunnel and hop onto the ramp, the lanes are solid white so you're not supposed to switch lanes but this m3 keeps weaving in and out, almost causing an accident. idiot. i decide not to let him in my lane and keep surrounding him with slower cars but never go fast enough to let him escape his lane. we finally hit the ez pass right b4 the turnpike. he checks my ride out, it's on...

i did a turbo upgrade last year (so that means i can hang with the m3s, s4, STi, etc) and decide to brake boost. my gauge reads 7psi, we honk 3 times, i let off the brake and wheels are burning. he naturally gets the lead with his n/a engine but at 3k rpms i'm at full boost and i'm only 3 car lengths behind. at 2nd gear i'm pulling 65mph and shift to 3rd. i realize i'll never get passed him unless i lose some weight so i tell my girlfriend to get under the car and rip off the resonator (it's ok b/c she welded on a glasspack in 3 seconds and boy does the new growl scare the **** out of the m3), spare tire, and back seats. that's a good 200lbs and now i'm on his tail. he's still got half a car length on me so i say **** it, there's no going back at this point so i kick my girlfriend out the door, turn on the NOS and it's over. this fool can't believe what he's seeing and i'm in 4th gear at a steady 120. luckily with my ecu management upgrade last week, governor is not a word in my vocab and at 130, i put the car in neutral, pull the ebrake and pull a hard left. with a 270 degree turn, i face him approaching me. it takes him a good 4 seconds to catch up. we both stop in the middle of the turnpike and talk about cars. luckily turnpike traffic found their way around us and my gf later catches up. she's not pissed cuz she knows when it's on... it's on and bitches just gotta know their role.

i live my life 1/4mile at a time. my life in 11 second intervals.

my mods: atp turbo, cai, headers, 3" exhaust, ecu upgrade, 100 shot NOS

[Edited by pronboy on Jan 31, 2006 7:14 AM]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah man cause u know throwin ur gf out the window always helps everything...lol what kinda engine, who did ur mod work?:surprised:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
HAHAHH! Threw your GF out of the car? as if racing like an idiot isnt dumb enough...this world is coming to an end because of clowns like you.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
hahah.. pron u make me laugh..

guys, hes making fun of people who post stupid ass stories that are less believable than this in this too fast to furious forumm.. lol..

ill have some real kill stories soon, with videos.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at least import has half a brain. thanks for picking up on the sarcasm buddy.

[Edited by pronboy on Jan 31, 2006 12:06 PM]

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
yer right, maybe one day I will use my full brain...sorry for not picking up on the obvious sarcasim....what was I thinking.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Ok, kids. Enough. Mildly amusing story. I do like the part about pulling a 270. lol

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Originally posted by mouse
[body]
Ok, kids. Enough. Mildly amusing story. I do like the part about pulling a 270. lol
[/body]
sorry sir.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by agentmoo
[body]
Thanks for wasting our time
[/body]
lol, like the majority of stories in this forum aren't? if i wasted your time i apologize. had i known h.mafia holding an ak would be checking this thread out, i would've refrained myself from posting.

jeeze, lighten up kid.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Originally posted by pronboy
[body]
Originally posted by agentmoo
[body]
Thanks for wasting our time
[/body]
lol, like the majority of stories in this forum aren't? if i wasted your time i apologize. had i known h.mafia holding an ak would be checking this thread out, i would've refrained myself from posting.

jeeze, lighten up kid.
[/body]
hey pron, watch your back.. lol.. dont but im not driving behind u too shoot u with our hyundai mafia AK, cuz i might get a girlfriend thrown at me, so u can scoot along faster.. LOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::rambo::lol::rambo:

u now have the h/mafia on your ass.. may god have mercy on your VW :bandit:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the gf only gets thrown if "it's on" LOL

so where are your kill stories? i'm waiting for some good/real ones!

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
waiting on the new turbo and piston install :) they will be here... they will.. going to try and buy a DV cam with a sticky pod or a mount to video the racing

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
I think its funny you are getting upset because people are wasting there time posting BS stories so you waste your time posting crap like this and/or whining about people posting BS stories. I think alot of the BSers are funny and when they argue to prove they are not BSing it gets even more entertaining. Another function of this forum is for people to talk about what they do at the track. Unfortunately only 1-2% of the people on this board regularly race there Hyundai’s... so those topics don’t come up very often. I hope to again be frequenting the local drag strips and maybe some autoX events. If you don’t like reading the stories click on the blue Hyundai Performance Forums and select another area of this site... OR click the red X at the top left corner of this screen. Better yet take your car to the track and post something worth reading instead of this crap.

Lets stop this please.... :sleepy:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh please is this your pathetic attempt of being the mature moderator? in all honesty of all the forums i read, even the vortex / honduh forums aren't as bad as this. moderators are supposed to serve as examples as to how the forums should be maintained but your posts here is just as useless as the guy who killed the lancer. i didn't realize this forum was so dry that sarcasm wasn't allowed. it's one thing to post a bs story and actually convince others its real. it's another thing to post a bs story and admit it's bs in hopes to make light of the real situation at hand.

i thought a few people were pretty decent on this forum but realizing how [email protected] the mods are, yes that's directed at you, i'll do you a nice favor and stop posting. and please don't even bother trying to lecture me, it'd just be a sad attempt to have the last say.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
[body]
in all honesty of all the forums i read, even the vortex / honduh forums aren't as bad as this.
[/body]
Well, that being the case... allow me to protect you from further unpleasant experiences. Three months of tranquility should bring your blood pressure down and your manners back. Bye.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
[body]
oh please is this your pathetic attempt of being the mature moderator? in all honesty of all the forums i read, even the vortex / honduh forums aren't as bad as this. moderators are supposed to serve as examples as to how the forums should be maintained but your posts here is just as useless as the guy who killed the lancer. i didn't realize this forum was so dry that sarcasm wasn't allowed. it's one thing to post a bs story and actually convince others its real. it's another thing to post a bs story and admit it's bs in hopes to make light of the real situation at hand.

i thought a few people were pretty decent on this forum but realizing how [email protected] the mods are, yes that's directed at you, i'll do you a nice favor and stop posting. and please don't even bother trying to lecture me, it'd just be a sad attempt to have the last say.
[/body]
actually no I just thought it was kinda odd/funny how butt-hurt someone got over people posting hard to beleive/fake storys. So I said something about how silly you where being :ermm: I assure you I wont loose sleep over you calling me "ghey" :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!, ALL THE POSTS I READ I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THESE STORIES KEEP THEM COMMING, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts