Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any 1 interested in joining Hyper SA.
Hyundai club for Adelaide. All people are welcome.

Holty

[Edited by holtn1223 on Nov 10, 2005 5:49 AM]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested.
In Adelaide, drive a 98 GLS.

Right at the moment I'm looking for stuff that I can do to it to get a bit more power out of it. The V6 is nice and all, but I wanna beef it up a bit.

Any pointers? (At present I'm very new to this forum and I'm starting to browse around a bit now)

·
Registered
846 Posts
hi and welcome!

there is a new hyundai club in australia, its called hyper auto club asutralia, he is the president of the adelaide branch, he is trying to get people together for the first adelaide cruise...

go to www.hyperaustralia.com and check it out. we have our own forum too with heaps of people who can help you with all your modification needs :D

if you want to join the club just follow the instructions on the main page, or ask in the forum, lots of people in the club can help you with information on your ride. also his email adress is in his profile if you want to email him, just click on his name to see it.

anyway, what do you mean by a bit more power? a modest increse? or just all out doubling its power output?

btw you have a sonata i take it? there are a few sonatas running around that do 12's, just so you know what can be done :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts