Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined because I'm having a hard time finding advice on tweaking a new Sonata, which my younger bro just got.

Up until now he'd been driving my old Impreza, which I'd upgraded with beefier sway bars, a set of pro-lines, and various urethane mounts and bushings.

So naturally, he's a bit uncomfortable with how floaty the stock Sonata feels. Trouble is, I'm having a hard time finding any manufacturers of sway bars for the Sonata. I guess Accent and Tib owners aren't lacking for aftermarket equipment, but WTF, is the Sonata too family for the aftermarket or something? :)

Anyhow, I'll keep looking around, but if anyone on the board has advice, I'd appreciate your thoughts. With other cars, I've always gone for a good rear and front sway bar combo to start with... of course I don't want to go overboard and give my bro a snap-oversteer twitch basket, but the chassis really needs more sporting legs. (This car is a total class act in all other regards, though!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi!

Look at sharkracing.com, seoulfulracing.com, compactdivisions.com etc. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for!:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts