Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i am trying to find parts for my 01 tibby but the few places i do anr extreamly expensive and have very limited options and parts help me out please

·
Registered
127 Posts
Check out Ebay ;)

thats what i did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
punkroca said:
Check out Ebay ;)

thats what i did.
thats what i have been doing but i want stuff like hardened cv axels bigger cams basically stuff to make my engine bulletproof because im looking at a turbo setup but i dont want to be putting out only 6lbs of boost

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have been having problems too finding stuff but mainly oem body parts...ebay doesnt really have anything and dealerships are expensive...but I have been searching if I find anything Ill let you know and if you find anything I guess please let me know...I have a 1997 so the front and back lights are different but thats it! Thanks:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you are looking to build up the engine go to Importshark or www.sharkracing.com

But there seem to be alot of ppl who are running upwards of 15 lbs on stock engines.

·
Registered
68 Posts
97redtib said:
I have been having problems too finding stuff but mainly oem body parts...ebay doesnt really have anything and dealerships are expensive...but I have been searching if I find anything Ill let you know and if you find anything I guess please let me know...I have a 1997 so the front and back lights are different but thats it! Thanks:D

I get all my oem stuff from rockauto.com - they have AMAZING prices!!

Here's a discount code to get 5% off, already really low prices:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* If you're using the traditional HTML catalog, click the "Set" button to the right of the field.

The discount code expires on January 22, 2008

If you or anyone else lives around Toronto, I can let you know of a good places which sell oem-type stuff for our tibs at pretty cheap prices.

·
Registered
257 Posts
axles, you need to get some made. They arent widely available for us.

Im using CP pistons, pauter rods, all arp hardware, and lsd with my setup. Our axles are one of the last things that should need to be done. And without 400hp and huge slicks you wont need them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have talked to driveshaftshop.com a couple of times, 2 years ago they wanted $1000 for custom axles

·
Registered
77 Posts
you dont need hardend axles. you dont need any bullit proofing other then1.8L pistons/rods. you could push 25lbs of boost on a setup like that. and EVERYTHING WOULD TAKE IT TOO!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts