Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my Tib is going back in the shop!! AGAIN!!! Either the wheel baring is going out again or the wheel hub is going out or both! If its the wheel baring luckily its still covered under the shops one year warrenty from when we got it replaced a few months ago! If its not the baring and its the hub I might have to spend only about $70 or so! Wilbur is also buying a new fuel pump for my car tomorrow so hopefully that will fix the problem it had on the dyno back in March where it had some fuel cuts, we also have one of the two O2 sensors we still gotta order the second one and hes also gonna put my header on as well!! Im excited but nervous of the whole situation to see how much if any I will have to pay!

I love my car but god sometimes I just wanna push it off a cliff! LOL!!

Wilbur was saying that most people do the small little replacements first the more inexpensive ones first and than the bigger ones last like engine and transmission and than they're pretty much done except for small maintenance stuff and fun stuff like amp and subs...I told him I did mine the opposite of everyone else, I got the engine and big stuff first and now Im doing the sh!t ton of small stuff (o2 sensors, fuel pump, cosmetic stuff, etc.) so hopefully I am almost done....HOPEFULLY!!!:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I really dont wanna pay that much more, so I hoping it will get fixed and still be covered under warrenty and Im really hoping the fuel pump will fix that problem it was having either all the way or most of it to where we can narrow it down even more! I dont wanna ask my parents for anymore money (I only owe them $1900 more) so If its too much Im gonna have my dad transfer the money from my account into his and have him pay since it would be too difficult for me to get the money down there with having two jobs and all!!:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so my car is now fixed, it was the wheel baring (again) but the good...no make that great news is that it was free cuz it was covered under warrenty!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah so now it just has that fuel issue!! we replaced the fuel pump and it runs a lot better but it still bogs down occassionally just not as much! Wilbur is goin to replace the FPR and hopefully that fixes it and hopefully the weather will hold out for him today long enough to put my header on too!!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts