Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 03 tiburon gt. It had some side damage and both bags were blown. Does anyone know the best place to buy them? Ive been searching for used, but I dont know what different cars bags will interchange. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
i have the passenger bag available tell me a price that you want to pay and i will probabily let it go

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that will help, but the dash is blown out also. Im trying to find a kit or something with the cover or dash pad, and the steering wheel center.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ebay my man
also try carpart.com

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
wiht something like this, do you really want something that will just work? or something that is correct? you can try emailing [email protected] and seeing if they are allowd to ship air bags. I know when we get the replacements @ the dealer, they have to come ground ONLY due to a chance that they could explode.

But I would get the correct parts for your car.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i was talking about looking on there for a wrecked tib and use the parts also a really good salvage yard sight is car-part.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks found one at a local body shop $1600 complete dash, clock spring, module, and seatbelt parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts