Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Originally posted by loki scoupe
[body]
i'm moving to calgary in 2 weeks. see you guys then.......
[/body]
oh ya i fotgot to say what i've got. it's a orange 1993 scoupe non turbo with a 2 inch drop in the front sporting nice black steelies............ if you see me honk and wave...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Calgay, 2000 tib, with CAI, Header Full exhaust and HID's. 17" for the summer.

^^^ Traded in. '06 Tuscani, Stock, for now.

[Edited by chris x on Feb 19, 2006 10:30 AM]

[Edited by chris x on Mar 20, 2006 8:01 AM]

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
k calling out all you calgary hyundai freeks..... i'd love to set up a meet sometime soon.... i was thinking mabey go for a cruise or something.... i'm in the NW... my car's now flat black... i hated the orange.. lemme know what you think..

·
Registered
305 Posts
im now in Edmonton north side add me to msn if ya wana hang out.([email protected]) someone give me a tour of this city.....my car is beeing shiped out on the train in a few days....dident want to drive it across Canada as i just installed the turbo and havent tuned yet....where are the good tuning shops in this city?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Name - Mike
Ride - 03 tiburon GT V6
Location - E-Town :devious:

Was also a former j-body owner and still surf www.jbodyalberta.com

[Edited by mobileEs on Sep 1, 2006 1:13 PM]

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My name is Ryan and I do sales at the Hyundai Gallery in Calgary. If you are looking, feel free to come and see me. Mention that you saw this post and I'll see what I can do to get you cost + $500 or something.

Oh, and I have a Tucson GLS.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
i'd love to do a meet somewhere... we'll call it the alberta hyundai sunday LOL my car is an imbarasment lately and needs to be repainted badly! i vote for calgary ofcourse... lol maybe in the deerfoot outlet mall parking lot... there's TONS of room there and lots of access to the highway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdie!
New To Alberta (Well Last Fall) From New Brunswick.
Now Living In South Edmonton.
I Use To Have A 2000 Tiburon But Now I Own A Blue 2004 Tibby!
Hope To Get To Know Some Of Ya!!
Talk To You Soon
Jen

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't worry Loki my Accent looks like crap too. I got a gash in my paint in my front fender thats rusting(I hit my aunts electrical box in Edmonton) and scrapes of paint on my back bumper(Thanks for a fellow co-worker.)

21 - 40 of 60 Posts