Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matthew Good's playing In Hamilton November 5 and Guelph November 7, so I'm gonna come up there on the 4th and leave on the 8th...probably gonna stay in that Motel 6 that Socks stayed in this time. I'm up to meeting up on the 6th with anyone that wants to. Hes playing a bunch of other shows in the area but unfortunately I dont have the money to go to them all :disappointed: Just another reason for me to move there I suppose.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The 6th is marked in my book.

Depending on who all is able to make it, we could go hit up a few clubs or the whatnot...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
well i live right outside of hamilton and it would be sweet to go to a few bars or clubs. also i think my roommate is going to in bermuda that week so it might be ok to stay in her room for those 4 days....
btw if you've never gone to a concert at cops coloseum. it's a good venue. the accustics are great and it's not very big so you can see everything. i've been to 2 concerts and 4 hockey games there..... and it's very very easy to get to.....8D

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats cool, well i am usually always good to go for a meet.....hang out, grab a drink, or whatever.....i will keep the 6th open in my calender......

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah! Im still coming...the 6th I will be free. My cell # is (631)875-7227 if ya'll wanna give me a call. And yes Vic, I agree :D

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome. Gimme a call everyone if ya'll wanna meet up ;):

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
probably like afternoon, evening time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've been calling since like 3pm every hour and all I get is "Welcome to AT&T Wireless Services, the subscriber you have called is unavailable or outside the coverage area"

:eek:

lol, I give up!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
could it be because it's not the 5,6,7th yet? i think you're jumping the gun?? LOL
so are we hamilton area members all meeting up for a few drinks or is tibbychick going to be too busy??

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! IM WRONG!!!!!

Im really gonna be there this Tuesday - Saturday. Hes really playing the...3rd and the 5th?? LOL I forget but anyway I should be avaliable the 4th now. haha

my phones not working because I havent put minutes on it yet. But It'll work once I get some.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HEY! I was gonna call you back but well nobody else called me, and I ran out of minutes after we talked. I forgot about roaming charges lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts