Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking all over for clear side markers for my lc2 with no luck, however i think it is possible to get the rear ones and have red reflectors up front, but i cant find those either so if anyone has any ideas i would be very greatful

·
Registered
1,880 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
has anyone tried the kspec side markers on an lc2 yet. i'm not sure that they will cover the hole left by the stock light. if they do, i want them.:)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Might want to check on the legality of having them on your front...

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I smoked mine w/ the DIY for the tail lights, Just 2-3 coats is fine... anything more is pure black and doesnt blend well unless you have a black car.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The LC2 (new verna) side bumper lights do not fit USA Spec LC2's. DO NOT ORDER THEM, they are for Korean Spec Accents and do not fit American cars. I ordered them and tryed to fit them on my car, they have a curve to them that does not match the bumper and the tabs do not fit because the hole is too big.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ya its alright though.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I thought the general body styles were the same...

I'm not doubting you at all...that was a "damnit" thought..lol:dead:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I think im gonna take Vamps advice (even though he's an SRT-4 ownin douche bag...........................j/k bud) and smoke mine cause itll go better with my theme.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
dont worry, still dont own an SRT-4.. playing the waiting game.

Just make sure to do either 2 or 3 coats w/ your silver car. Anything darker will look like ass. I did 5-6 on my Stormy Gray.. and it was helllla dark and out of place.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Mar 5, 2006 4:02 PM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Sweet thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I think I'm gonna be a b*tch and borrow the idea as well...lol..Thanks!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
you bitches.. =)

Make sure to wet sand it. The words on the side markers are a pain.. so you have to pay special attention to them and just sand them off completly for best results. They dont turn out well in pictures...

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Mar 5, 2006 6:07 PM]

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Mar 5, 2006 7:26 PM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Im not gonna do the turn signals, I like my crimson ones. But the side markers definatly.

[Edited by atrimble_2001 on Mar 6, 2006 10:54 PM]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Originally posted by atrimble_2001
[body]
Im not gonna do the turn signals, I like my crimson ones. But the side markers definatly.
[/body]
I ment Side Markers.. my bad. My tails are full red.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Mar 5, 2006 7:26 PM]

·
Registered
253 Posts
hey i got a question totally off topic but the headlight mod to take the amber out what did you use to reseal those and was there any aiming issues when putting the headlights back in or is there pre aim mounting brackets just wondering before i get started:puzzled:

[Edited by irishmanskeske on Mar 6, 2006 8:39 PM]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Also I think someone on the boards has some clear ones. Maybe he or she will see this and can tell us where they got them.

[Edited by phantasm on Mar 6, 2006 10:42 PM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
For the clear corners if your fast enough when you do it you can just reseal them with the glue thats there. If your not fast enough, theres an easy way to fix it blow compressed air thru the assembly so that all the water leaks out, then just silicon the hell outta the seam.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts