Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I watch this with my wife on once in a while when there is nothing else on TV. But I have to bitch about the way some people sing. I understand that they are looking for singers and that it's a singing competition but last night 3/7 it really pissed me off. That fat ass hefalump of a woman sang "I'm every woman". First off she looks like she's every woman because she ate every woman. But why is it whenever (not to be raciest) a black woman sings a song she goes on some rant of notes instead of singing the song. Simon said it was the best performance of the night but all she did was go up and down the octive scale a few times while the back up singers sang the song. The way I look at it is that as long as you can perform a range of 12 notes then you'll win.
Also did anyone see that one chicks boobs? They looked like they were going to pop through my TV. It was the one that sang "What about love" by Heart.

Oh and I'm not gay!:mad:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
First off I hate american idol and I only watched it tonight because it was on before the oc and my guests have been watching it so those bitches made me watch it...in my own house but seriously the black girl sang that song very well. Your just saying that about her because she is heavy set. They all sing like that so dont single out the fat chick. And I dont watch it on any other night of the week so I didnt see the chicks boobs but most of these girls are like 16.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The O.C? Are you f'n kidding me? What's stupid about people trying to make a career for themselves with what they have? The O.C is a god damn soap opera for teens. If you can stand up in your own house and watch what you want then that's sad. I own my house, I own my TV, I own the remote, and I also own the right to tell people what to do when they are in my domain.
Yeah, maybe I do think that she is a fat waste of human existansce. So what? So is Aretha Franklin and all the other fat asses that think there the sh*t. I'm not singling her out because she fat or black, I'm just saying that she should have sang the song. Most of the women do it but I don't see the guys doing it because it's stupid.

And the chick I'm talking about is 21.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by sportbikemike
[body]
The O.C? Are you f'n kidding me? What's stupid about people trying to make a career for themselves with what they have? The O.C is a god damn soap opera for teens. If you can stand up in your own house and watch what you want then that's sad. I own my house, I own my TV, I own the remote, and I also own the right to tell people what to do when they are in my domain.
Yeah, maybe I do think that she is a fat waste of human existansce. So what? So is Aretha Franklin and all the other fat asses that think there the sh*t. I'm not singling her out because she fat or black, I'm just saying that she should have sang the song. Most of the women do it but I don't see the guys doing it because it's stupid.

And the chick I'm talking about is 21.
[/body]
I agree with what your saying about shows like Idol, Im sick of them too. All we seem to get lately on tv is reality shows or bad teen soaps... like the OC... What has happened to TV? I hardly watch anymore because theres only one decent thing to watch ands thats Lost. Apart from that its just tv game shows like big brother, amazing race, the biggest loser etc... or soap shows that dont need to be watched to know what happens because they reveal whats going on with the characters in the previews throughout the weak. Television has really dropped its standard and show ideas. What is so interesting about fat people on the biggest loser or a bunch of people stuck in a house from big brother or bad singers in Idol. I have watched a few episodes of idol and i actually feel embarrassed for the singers because of the pathetic and childish ways they carry on... Shoot the Tv executives and hire new people with new and refreshing ideas. That way chilling out watching a show will become fun again.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't help but watch Deal or no deal. It's liek crack, you give it a try and by the end of the show you're addicted.

·
Registered
261 Posts
NO way.. I can't stand that show... it would ok i guess if the host on ours wasnt such a wanker... He thinks hes the funniest **** there is. And hes really touchy feely to the game show contestants... bit of a weirdo..

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
If its not because she is fat and black then why did you name another fat black singer? why couldnt you say a fat white singer like winona judd? I could say that Hey man Im not watching it but I dont give a ****. Its one night a week for an hour and next week its not even on. I talk the whole time anyways. I wasnt attacking you, I was just messin with ya. You didnt need to freak out. The guys do do it to though. As far as soap opera, every tv show is like a soap opera. Prison Break is a soap opera, 24 is a soap opera. All shows that last an hour are soap operas.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Breezy
[body]All shows that last an hour are soap operas.
[/body]
So you mean to tell me that; Overhaulin', Mythbusters, all the shows on QVC and Home Shopping Network, Antique Roadshow, Who wants to be a Millionare, Deal or no Deal, etc. are all soap operas because they are an hour long?:|

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
no they are not I gave examples of other shows though that would or could be considered soap operas.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Originally posted by Breezy
[body]
Prison Break is a soap opera, 24 is a soap opera. All shows that last an hour are soap operas.
[/body]
Well, No, Actually Breeze that means that you think all shows 1 HOUR long are soap opera's. I wouldnt consider sporting events and stuff on the Discovery channel a soap opera. Days of our lives, OC, ER...these can classify as soap operas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts