Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well since I took some pics of the turbo car I thought i'd give you some of my daily driver as well. I took these at my farm.

2000 accent gs 1.5 4spd slushbox

exterior:
kdm headlights
kore carbon fiber hood(faded to hell now)
astrel front lip
pinstripes and model badging removed
ark shorty antenna from gk tiburon
apc side markers
35% tint

interior:
2001 gs indiglo cluster
schroth 4 pt harness
power window & lock conversion
pioneer head unit

wheels/tires:
16" enkei nto3s 205/40/16 kumho spts

brakes:
ebay crossdrilled/slotted rotors
stainless lines(front)
stock rear drums
valvoline synthetic fluid

suspension:
ksport coilovers (7kg/4kg)
-3 degrees front -2.5 rear camber
zero toe front and rear
psc adjustable rear sway bar (full stiff)
energy suspension endlink bushings(rear)
top stop front strut tower brace

engine:
kore midpipe back exhaust
hve carbon fiber intake duct/modified air box
k&n pannel filter
msd plug wires
optima red top battery

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are a couple more. last one is of my car and the newest addition, my dad's 2001 L.

·
Registered
307 Posts
how did u get that much camber outta the back without rubbing the tire on the suspension itself? what size wheel setup and offset are you running. Ive had nothing but problems with my rear suspension trying to get some negative camber outta it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
never had any problems with the rear suspension clearance on either of the accents which have the same alignments. I still have 1/4 to 1/2 inch clearance on the inside of the silver car and about a 1/2 to 3/4 on the blue one. To tell you the truth, I have no clue what the offset of the wheels are. We got them so long ago I can't remember. When I run the rotas with the v710s on the turbo car it is close to rubbing on the strut bodies but i've never had any problems with the blue car.

I still run a portion of the stock intake because I don't see much point changing it. I've never been all that concerned about engine power on the blue car so it is just something i've never bothered changing. The only reason I have the hve duct is because it looked cool and was rare. It it wasn't for that i'd probably run the stock box without the front resonator like I always did.

Yes i'm very satisfied with my ebay rotors, surprisingly
They've held up better than I could have ever expected.
No cracking, scoring or heat marks to speak of with close to 40k on them. I think being crossdrilled actually helps dissipate heat better with how small the stock accent brakes are. I can't feel any runout at all in them, and with that many miles on them it is impressive.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
naw, got rid of the one I had already
it is now on drerob's accent

one of these days i'll have the jetspeed parts on....one of these days

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
doe's that mean you get rid of the front lip??

if you could, i'll do anything...

·
Registered
198 Posts
:D can you put the pic of the disc or the store name here of eBay discs. Im looking for a cheap option since we don't have EBC in Europe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts