Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya, was an old forum member a few years back with my LC accent, did a DIY for the front chicken grill :p

Anyways, heres my new Accent SR, have it now for 1 month , the car is surprising... Of course when I bought it, I wasn't thinking about performance ... BUT, the feeling when you drive it , thats another story! It doesn't feel like an Accent... Fun to drive!

So anyways... heres the pics of the beauty in question!

My first mod... taking off the dealer plate ! lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Medic_01 said:
overy nice.
is the carbon fibre interior factory? or that stick on stuff?
and a short shifter is definatly needed, how big is that stick!!!

Thanks for the comment, yeah its simili carbon fibre, comes with the car. The shifter is to long for my liking lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
car looks nice, do you have any plans for it?

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
it's a good looking car..

what i don't understand is if this is a sport hatch..shouldn't it have proper etiquette like sport seats with thick bolster's and a thick steering wheel without that cheap leather hyundai's been using all along?

the same goe's for kia
spectra 5..flimsy thinsteering wheels and too cushy seat's on a car that has 16's and sport tuned suspension..not good

it's time for the people in hyundai's marketing to let some performance engineer's do some work..
Yes i'm talking to you MR. john krafcik!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
86stellar said:
car looks nice, do you have any plans for it?
No nothing planned for it actually hehe

At least not in the near future, it's gonna stay as is until I finish paying for it. Once I'm done, I'll decide what my priorities are :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts