Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody, im new here, i would like to know are there any hyundai club in Melbourne? wish to join one:p

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yes there is, altough i think there still is.. Hyper australia do a search for that the last time i was there i was the prez of the Victorian branch, but work and OS travells meant i had to leave the club, i would be interested to see if they are still up and running..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HypedAccent said:
Yes there is, altough i think there still is.. Hyper australia do a search for that the last time i was there i was the prez of the Victorian branch, but work and OS travells meant i had to leave the club, i would be interested to see if they are still up and running..
isn't Hyper australia only for OZs? i was trying to apply for the mamber.....but no one reply :confused:

·
Registered
621 Posts
no it's for anyone.
but when you register to the site, make sure that you fill out all the sections and dont look like spam.
each member is vetted by site admin prior to account activation.

what username did you use? let me know and i'll pass it on to site admin to activate the account or let you know if you have to re register or not.

cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Medic_01 said:
no it's for anyone.
but when you register to the site, make sure that you fill out all the sections and dont look like spam.
each member is vetted by site admin prior to account activation.

what username did you use? let me know and i'll pass it on to site admin to activate the account or let you know if you have to re register or not.

cheers.
um.......my username is "jasonhuang", thanks m8:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts