Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok wi swapped my header and both of my o2 sensor is not comming out fcuk man anyway so end up ordering one from internet brand name called REPLACEMENT for $50 each do you guys know anything about them? to me sensor is just sensor please any info about that brand?

·
Registered
14 Posts
you said it yourself. if it's made well it should last longer than some no name. so really, you bought it already, it doesn't really matter. see how long they last.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well to be honest... if your running a header, you dont have a cat... so whats the use of a o2? Granted, I have both of mine, but the check engine light stays on for a couple days at first then turns off. If you end up needing one, just run to a junkyard and buy one

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
se only this that bothers me is stupid idel problem i want you guys to know that this is my weeknd car and gas milige does not really matter but idel is big
thing is it any ways to control idle???
i called my friend he told me that i wont have any idle issue...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my order has been cancled they no longer ship item over sea anyway because of this i'm out with two o2 sensor as some of you guys know that
my accent will be s/c and if anyone here is mechenic can you tell me what can or be happen from no o2 sensor?? is it just idle truble?? and gs milige?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts