Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey has anybody noticed that when you have music on loud in your car, especially bass-heavy stuff, you feel EVERY SINGLE SOUND through your feet from the pedals?!?! and if you have, has anybody wrapped the pedal arms with anything to deaden the vibrations that are transferred to the pedals???

·
Registered
978 Posts
define "loud"

do you have subs or no

Yeah, But that's going to happen on loud bass. If it's really a problem, then I guess you could wrap your pedal arms in dynomat, just be sure it's on good and wire tie it as well because that's one thing you do not want coming or falling off your car when driving.

What I hate is at 150 on the termlab the odometer numbers bouncing all over the place :). They don't go up or down a number, but they move like crazy. (could be my eyeballs as well, lol, but usually am not in the car when it's that loud.)

·
Registered
886 Posts
You could also take the pedal bracket off and put dynomat under it. Just make sure you put it on tight.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't have subs...just the premium package...but i notice it especially when i'm braking. i was just curious if anybody else felt it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts