Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couple of questions.
it has two rac pre outs, which one is for the sub?
Can this unit read mp3's? if not how can i burn a cd it can read?
thanks heaps everyone:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Any of the RCA's should work, in gerneral if it has sub output us that or use the ones marked rear or front would work too. Most new cd players can read mp3 files burnt onto a cd r

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i was just thinking it might be like the pioneer units, where a particular rca controls the sub signal that can be adjusted in the menu.

·
Registered
886 Posts
It may be, and they would be labeled sub, but I would bet it probably has a front and rear and either one would work, the only clarion unit I can remember is the Adzest going in a car we are working on now, and it has three sets of pre-outs and another set or RCAs as an input but no amp. But I can granuntee it doesn't have all that, see if they any are labeled sub if not use any of the other two, you will just not be able to use the deck to turn the sub down.

·
Registered
978 Posts
the 315 has front and rear outputs with no specialized subwoofer control. What you need to do is use the rear outputs, and then fade to the front to control sub volume. IE. fade all the way to the front for sub off, right in the middle for full. yeah, speakers in the back seat also stop working, but hey, your the one with no sub level control. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks, no rear speakers? don't know bout that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts