Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be selling it :( iono after i ripped the front lip off from hittin a curb i sorta lost interest in my car, pictures are in my profile and most of my mods are listed on my signature, prolly let it go for 4,000 or 5,000 and the turbo setup is worth 2k alone...

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
=-( sell me parts

·
Registered
842 Posts
"nobody wants to be turbo w/ me" :cry:

juss kidding. are ya thinking about becoming a 'civilian' or looking for a better platform?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iono after that curb i hit im sorta down i dont feel like buyin a new front bumper and messin with the car nemore, might end up getting a golf or gti

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
keep it man. u've had that car since forever... if ur losing interest, just do something wild with it... instead of pickin up a new car note... buy a bodykit and some bigger wheels. then get ready to drop a beta in it or something like that... i'd hate to see ya part from it.:ermm:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i agree with grim; however, if you really are thru with it and you aren't going to change your mind, then how much would you ask for the turbo?? what kind of turbo and would it fit my 1.6 alpha engine, i have a 2001, also i wanted to know how much HP/TQ would i expect from your turbo IF it fits and IF you are selling it, thanks man

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
yea, if u do decide to get rid of it then good luck and hopefully you find a new platform thats more tuner friendly than the accent was... the gti in tornado red is one of my favorite cars...

·
Registered
842 Posts
you need to go for a cruise at a local tuner strip some night. that always helps me buck up after i get down about my car. i love pulling into a gas station or stopping at a red light and having a car full of kids rolling down their window or pulling up to me and saying "hey, is that an intercooler or an inter_fooler_?" or getting thumbs up or mean muggs. :D:chinese::bandit: get a biker nitrous kit. put some small jets on your car, i'm sure that'll get ya to smile.

we're all guilty of looking at another platform at some point. hell, even dsm'ers do as well and they have the best platform (sort of like tommy lee and pamela) where ever you go or decide to do, good luck mang.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
selling because of a front lip problem??

DUDE..i will pay you to keep you car..better yet, i say we chip in to help chris buy a new astrel front lip, since he's representing hyundai in the dragstrip..

such a fine car your's is..shame to see it go..

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hey thats actually not a bad idea. The new front lip kit for Chris fund? I'll throw in....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahahah nah its ok :) as soon as i replace the knuckle and strut it will be back and aligned correctly, the car has been kinda bad luck for me thats why i sorta wanted 2 get rid of it, i really want one of those korean front bumpers from evofusion but I havnt seen anyone order one yet

[Edited by ThaSilvaL on Jan 23, 2006 11:57 AM]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts