·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in there LC yet?

·
Registered
572 Posts
I think they will be too wide...but hey maybe they will fit...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
There not too wide at all I test fit them in my car. The only reason im not puttin them in is cause i dont wanna hack up an SRS wiring harness. Also your gonna have to switch the mounting bases on the seats.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ you still on for sunday?^^

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ya damn right i am. I want my clear corners. But i got no clue where you live. Get on AIM so we can work out details.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i thought pat and i were doing ur clear corners why didnt you just hit us up???

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Oy vey cause im busy as hell at work and i sleep on the weekends, and i cant do em at home cause my mom would freak out at the site of me BBQing headlight for lunch. I have to go to Robs to drop off the seats anyway.

Besides Sac is closer then Concord, and im broke.

[Edited by atrimble_2001 on Jan 28, 2006 1:36 AM]

·
Registered
93 Posts
you dont need to put ur headlights in the oven a much safer way is a blow dryer...takes like 20 minutes for the whole process per headlight that way...trust me pat and i have done both of our cars clear corners that wayit doesnt need an oven

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ya but i dont want my headlights to fog up.

·
Registered
453 Posts
well... a buddy of mine put a Sparco Evo 2 in a miata, took alot of grinding and welding with the floorboard, he even had to relocate some part of his exhaust to do it, but I think anthing can be done, it's just how bad you want it... BTW what do these seats look like and do they have the same side impact airbags that our seats do???

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by zeroindigo
[body]
well... a buddy of mine put a Sparco Evo 2 in a miata, took alot of grinding and welding with the floorboard, he even had to relocate some part of his exhaust to do it, but I think anthing can be done, it's just how bad you want it... BTW what do these seats look like and do they have the same side impact airbags that our seats do???
[/body]
this is what the GK GT seats look like

yes they have side impact airbags but different plugs so dunno how they can be hooked up .

·
Registered
453 Posts
ick, different plugs... I like my airbags and dont hate my seats enough to do that, good luck though, they dont look like they'd be too much trouble to fit in though...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just swap the plugs off your accent seat onto your tib seats, easy as it gets when it comes to wiring.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I won't be hooking up the air bag sensor myself as my car does not have that option.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts