Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hyundai Accent Urban Assault Vehicle by Ernie Manansala

The Ernie Manansala “Urban Assault Vehicle” Accent three-door is the ultimate in budget-friendly, low-weight tuner vehicles. The Accent’s custom high-end performance wide body kit is visually stunning with its red-on-black paint scheme. Add in Momo racing seats and you’ve got a potent mixture of energy and speed.

I found this on WorldCarFans.com It has some potential...has anyone seen this before???

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
That MC is sh!ttin :eek: all over the SR concept

·
Registered
492 Posts
not a fan of the roof scoop

·
Registered
492 Posts
everyone seems to want those, il take my stock power mirrors over those any day of the week

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Definitely, DEFINITELY not my cup of tea. I read "performance" in the same vein as "widebody kit," and "buckets" in the same sentence as "speed." The "energy" part I can agree with; the car is visually energetic even though I can't condone the bastardization of factory lines(it looks to take from the Charge Speed concept of design, which is based around longer and lower cars which are a bit more angular) In all, to me it looks like someone with a fiberglasser behind them is just trying too hard to make this Accent resemble a race-car, full stop: the lip is visually strong enough to stand on its own without the addition of canards(the kit itself is reminiscent of WRC cars, the canards having been copied over from SuperGT.)

Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
959 Posts
i just threw up in my mouth. and after i regained my composer, i threw up again. and after i cleaned it up i threw up all over my gf's face because i just couldn't control myself at that point.

ugly. poor design. absolutely nothing on it was designed. its a hodge podge of parts assembled in a manner that makes a junkyard look just as appealing.

ill stick with my tibby. everything on it at least makes sense.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
The visual elements are there to be sure. But said elements are just where they shouldn't be in the first place. I don't see what the big hubbub is about this thing; if Mr. Manansala wants to push this as a "tuner" vehicle, then by all means show us, the enthusiast consumers, a spec sheet saying that we should respect its performance and not the flares that look to have been kidnapped off of someone's Supra.

·
Registered
959 Posts
MechaniX_034 said:
The visual elements are there to be sure. But said elements are just where they shouldn't be in the first place. I don't see what the big hubbub is about this thing; if Mr. Manansala wants to push this as a "tuner" vehicle, then by all means show us, the enthusiast consumers, a spec sheet saying that we should respect its performance and not the flares that look to have been kidnapped off of someone's Supra.
thank you. thats pretty much what i wanted to say. i got sidetracked earlier.

·
Registered
151 Posts
dumb comment. that accent is lookin phat:cool:

IN4PAYBACK said:
i just threw up in my mouth. and after i regained my composer, i threw up again. and after i cleaned it up i threw up all over my gf's face because i just couldn't control myself at that point.

ugly. poor design. absolutely nothing on it was designed. its a hodge podge of parts assembled in a manner that makes a junkyard look just as appealing.

ill stick with my tibby. everything on it at least makes sense.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
what's with the need to put a spoiler on a hatchback?

it's a bit fugly to me..

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
damn..got enough downforce there buddy?:confused:

a top mounted hatch lip is proper etiquette,

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.