Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Tony, located in east Mesa 9 months of the year, west Phoenix during summer and most weekends. I also frequest Tucson kinda often.

I have a '00 tib with just an AEM cai, eibach springs going in next weekend, and VHR clutch ready to go.

Feel free to email me at

a.gut @ asu.edu

Btw, 98tibbyfx, how much did that 4g63t swap run you?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok it was brought to my attention that you guys were babbling in this thread.

Please read the first post, I have removed all the content that did not go in here.

I created this thread: http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=57653 So you can do all your talking in.

[Edited by Hyundai4g63T on Oct 22, 2004 7:06 PM]

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey new guy in the mix 99 elantra into the street scene is there anybody else into the street with thier hyn becuase im sick of the hondas and s**t out there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Do you mean badass show-wise or performance wise? When I come back this summer, my tib will be turbo'd, maybe even a new hood and rims. ;)

And I'm down for speedworld - although the only car I have right now is my beater 95 geo metro!

·
Registered
61 Posts
both performance wise and looks trying to get a car club together in the phx area if intrested:eek:gre:

a_gut either show or go dont matter.

[Edited by Speed-Factor on May 28, 2005 7:49 AM]

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is for all AZ hyundai tuners out there.... I like yourselves am very big in the import tuner world. I have recently relocated to Avondale area from Chicago, IL. I work for Avondale Hyundai and was thinking of setting up a annual tuner show at my dealership to give tuners a place to show their rides without the harrasment of chillin in a parking lot... Trust me I been there done that and got the fines to prove it:evil: Contact me if your interested in using my lot for a show.. I'll work with you to make it a sick event you can look forward to.

David Kampe
Avondale Hyundai
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
a_gut... Most of my techs are either into street rods or tuners.. I am sure I can pull some strings for ya... Alot of my techs went to UTI which is located behind my dealership.. so yeah you can say we are tuner friendly.. Just no burn outs in the parking lot, my owners cool.. but not that cool!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts