Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED!! ATTENTION Beta Swappers

Sorry bout that other thing. I had a real brain fart and ghetto site together where people couldn't even sign up.

now all is good and the site is all integrated so go and sign up and post your beta swapped accents on the forum!!!

Forums | Beta Swap Shop

btw. if you signed up before you have to sign up again because the users didn't carry over.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
now that you can count can you say your abc's lol

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Ryan's beta Accent Enthusiast site makes it's debut on Hyundaierformance.com

Blogs | Beta Swap Shop

I hope that this site will be a true enthusiast site for all us accent owners..it's mainly for beta swap LC & X3 Owners but non-betaaccent owner's can join also and gain critical info about this famous worldwide swap of stuffing a tib/elantra motor in a tiny Lightweight korean hatchback

I encourage all accent owners to join this site and make it big as hyundaiperformance.com

oh and ryan, if you could be so kind to help me with my accoutn login issues..i'd appreciate it greatly..

I'm

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I tried to sign up but the email never came.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I registered

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
it's better than this site..well sort-of..

Ryan's outdone himself..there's ton of info and resource's and DIY's about the beta accent, accent maintenance and he sell's his Custom-made passenger beta motor mounts which are a pita for us to make ourselves..

it's a accent haven..

and ryan, i suggest you do your best to make sure spammer's don't have their way with this newly made site..

i suggest all Registrators have a authentic DOB,state of their Location, their age and a actual photo of their hyundai for once!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hello, Ryanolsen, can you please paint my mount BLACK. I will be buying the mount from you in about another week. I'll purchase from your website as well. I definitely need to get my passenger mount fixed, so i can be back in business.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
well ryan the problem is on my swap, the mount was removed from the stock location. the whole engine was moved foward with the mount. The fenderwell was bashed with a hammer and the mount was semi-welded / bolted to that part. It started to crack the frame on the car. So i'm having the guy that did the swap, put the mount back in its stock location and i'm going to buy your mount which will correct the problem. I will also be using a beta transmission. I was told it was off a 99 elantra 1.8L, so i beleive it should bolt up and work just like the 01-03 elantra transmissions. Give me your opinion and let me know if i'm right.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good question. i really don't know. with my mount, your other 3 mounts are going to have to be slotted. it might not work with your setup. but if you can't use it just send it back to me. another thing i could do is sell it to you without the urethane in it. that way you could position the center hole wherever you think it would work best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts