Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Labmixz is a thief and is avoiding me!

About a year or so ago I bought an intake manifold from this guy. He never shipped the product, he never gave me my money back. This was back in november 2006 or so if my memory serves me right.

I have been sending him emails ever since, at least monthly for my cash back. He has never responded. Today I found out that he owns the site FloridaTibs.com, so I went there and sent him a PM, and made a post in the newbie section explaining the situation.

INSTANTLY I was IP Banned. This guy KNOWS he stole my money, and he is running away from it. Still a year after what he did. He should be ashamed. He stole a couple other peoples' money aswell.

What I ask of you is to help me. Register on that site and post there about the way this person (labmixz) stole our cash and ran, hid from the community, but in the meantime has been running a website.

This is unfair, this is the definition of a crook, stealing from members of our community. Let's show this guy what we can do with people like him.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Simple.

i requested the EXD thread to be locked.

The floridatib thread... DUH... The guy who stole my cash OWNS the website. And NT, well, Ryloth is just an asshole.

Wonder why the rdt and ch threads are still open? It looks like it's a florida VS me thing now. Go check my NT.com thread. I posted emails, and the paypal ID#. He has NO PROOF whatsoever against me.

EDIT:

Man, what a dead forum. It's a shame AUTOBOT split.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
You never once answered why you're "finally going public" after over a year, you only said it was the right thing to do.

I'm not saying your right or wrong, simply that I don't care, and obviously, noone else has so far.

Plz leave over forum to wither to death in peace.:eek: ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did answer. Did you (the only active member of HP) bother reading?

I have emailed this guy monthly for the past year, but only YESTERDAY I found out about fltibs.com, where I signed up, happy to have reached him, only to be IP banned by him. There. That's why I went public. Anyways I won't bother coming back here, there's no one to talk to, hahaha.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dude did you file a dispute with paypal against him? You would have gotten all your money back and he would have paypal to answer to.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I read the post, I just feel there's insufficient evidence for me to tarnish someone's reputation over heresay. You're probably right, but on the off chance that you're not I'm not going to cause anyone trouble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts