Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I've been looking to get a stock Aussie LC2 Grill 04-05 model. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh come now. There are how many of you from Oz and NONE of you have replaced your stock grills? Its a chance to get some extra money for that stock grill of yours.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I havnt seen him on in a lil while though. I was going to buy through that guy who has the 300 hp Accent turbo Ryanator, but he doesnt wanna use paypal and I can't send money though my bank account.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH SKS..shoot ok I just call him 187. No he has a MOBIS grill not the stock Aus Accent grill. Its basicly the same as our US accents execpt its got a frame that goes all the way around and is flat black nit car color.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey mate wen the wreckers open back up on monday i will go and find 1 for ya and i will let u know hom much every thin will be to send it from aus to u. just pm me some details so i can find out wat couries to use. is there any colours or are they all the same. sorry i have a lc with a chopped grill
cheers fez

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice yeah lemme know.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:confused: Still nothing....

·
Registered
24 Posts
so, i will call the wreckers today and let you know of the price, then if you want you can PM me with details etc.

its 4.30 AM here so i have to wait for the wreckers to open :D

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah lemme know whats up...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts