Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

ok this question is coming from the land down under and because 90% of the people working at Hyundai Queensland are a bunch of F%$kwits!:mad:

I have a 2001 LC Accent, being done up as a Brisbane based "Kicker Livin-Loud" Demo Car :) :D. I have a 5" monster tacho. I have connected a constant power to the battery for the shift light memory, Accesories power for the main guage, a negative back to the battery, light dimmer.

Now i was told to run the pulse/signal wire to the number 1 negative on my coil pack however I am only getting half or quarter signal/strength hense why the the car bounces of the limiter showing only less than 2000RPM:mad: .

I then went to 4 different Hyundai dealers around brisbane and they all told me they cannot give out that sort of information to help set my problem straight:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .

I have finnally found out its Pin number 8 on the ECU wiring harness, and a grey wire. Is this correct???:confused:

Can someone please tell me if this correct or not... i dont wanna F%$k the ECU wiring harness so id rather be 100% sure before i do anything.

Any help would be greatly apprectiated...

many thanks Ryan

·
Registered
492 Posts
i couldnt tell you for sure but do you have the tach set for 4 cyl. i was thinking you might have it set for 6 or 8

·
Registered
171 Posts
i verified it, whether you have the 1.5l sohc or the 1.6 dohc, it is pin 8 on your ecu. make sure you disconnect your battery before you pull the connector off of the ecu. happy wire hunting:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts