Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone it seems that the only things on this forum are things for sale so i thought id ask whos going to autosalon and what events are they going in.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ahh Auto salon Cant Wait I will be up on the dyno for my Holden Vectra Supercharged !! Im hoping 289kw !! Soo if anyone heading out make sure you's come see my car !! Cheers

·
Registered
291 Posts
We're putting the Tibby on the rollers to see what hp we can get this time ( It just spun the tyres in the rollers last year), Honk will probably put his Turbo Accent on the dyno, Michael with his Supercharged Tib....the rest is a mystery.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I will be there ... I am with the Hyper guys ...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Craig were you there? where abouts ? ,, I was hanging around the PSC Boys for a while had a chat then went to my mates car you see that Green RX7 with 20's >? across from the bikes i was chilling there anyways the show was awsume ! and i know bretten had fun taking pics of those nice looking chicks and scrood looked happy aswell lol ahh was a gud day

·
Registered
238 Posts
Originally posted by excelking
[body]
Craig were you there? where abouts ? ,, I was hanging around the PSC Boys for a while had a chat then went to my mates car you see that Green RX7 with 20's >? across from the bikes i was chilling there anyways the show was awsume ! and i know bretten had fun taking pics of those nice looking chicks and scrood looked happy aswell lol ahh was a gud day
[/body]
yeah, I was with the PSC boys ... I was there on Saturday ... Was there from around 9:30am - 3:30...

My car was not finished in time, but should be ready for final battle in December ... I want to get as close as I can to the 300kw mark (without NOS) and then see how it goes from there... Hopefully the car will stay together.... :D

Did you see that nice RX7 behind the PSC cars.. It was a nice red with a red/burgundy interior... It looked awesome... Was tastefully done, but I didn't like the rims... Looked too much like hub caps...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Originally posted by rock_it
[body]
Originally posted by excelking
[body]
[/body]
yeah, I was with the PSC boys ... I was there on Saturday ... Was there from around 9:30am - 3:30...

My car was not finished in time, but should be ready for final battle in December ... I want to get as close as I can to the 300kw mark (without NOS) and then see how it goes from there... Hopefully the car will stay together.... :D

Did you see that nice RX7 behind the PSC cars.. It was a nice red with a red/burgundy interior... It looked awesome... Was tastefully done, but I didn't like the rims... Looked too much like hub caps...
[/body]
lol I yeah that was one nice seven .... Yehah 300kw? damn man settle down ! lol well you thinking of putting it on the dyno??.... that should be awsume :p n let me inside the dyno area lol always wanted 2 b in there ...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah, I had it listed to do a dyno run ... With any luck the car should be complete by the end of the week... Some of the parts only came in yesterday, so I am not sure if it will be done...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Originally posted by LC-003
[body]
What did the drag tiburon do on the dyno? ive heard its good for 1000hp :evil:
[/body]
They didn't put it on ... :cry: I will let the PSC boys answer in more detail ... But lets hope that it will get a run in December if it goes to final battle ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts