Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going through taking a break from some finance homework, looking at all those posts moron chuck or lilbit or whatever the hell the hard headed jackass was calling themselves (holy bad grammer) when i clicked on the link back to 2001.

anyone know what happened to dani? she was such a good person(from what i knew of her at least), i miss her around here. id IM her myself but we haven't talked in years now and id feel like a jackass when she surely wouldnt remember me. anyone kept in contact? i know for some time she had a LOT of horrible ish happening to her.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Personal flame?! Doesn't that meet the requirement for a lock?

Just kiddin. Everyone is entitled to there thoughts and opinions. As long as they're not religious. Glad you didn't make that reference. Maybe this post will stay open.

I hope your friend is okay.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
id really like to find out what happened to the girl, i'll respond to you once I do, until then, shut your mouth

·
Registered
175 Posts
Shut my mouth? Okay. Done. Can I still type? Looks like it.

Look I don't want your expressed anger to get this thing locked and keep you from finding out info about your friend. I mean who would want to suppress information fromsomeone about someone or something they care about just because they don't necessarily share the same same feelings?! So good luck on finding out about your friend.

I won't post in this thread again. My apologies.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
who is she?
[/body]
Are you joking, or was she before your time?

She had one of, if not the first Cuda Tiburon in the states. Her Tib was badazz.......and like Tibbychick, she had a hard time keeping it in mint shape.

Plus she was HOT!!!

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Originally posted by BlackTibby
[body]

She had one of, if not the first Cuda Tiburon in the states. Her Tib was badazz.......and like Tibbychick, she had a hard time keeping it in mint shape.

Plus she was HOT!!!

[/body]
That's all true. One more fact about Dani that may upset some of the guys here: she's also a lesbian (not a bad thing!).

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
^^^^ I was gonna leave that out. Not that big of a deal really. She always talked about her girlfriend so it's not like it was a secret, but I didn't want to introduce her as Dani the lesbian........even though it does bump her hotness factor to astronomical proportions.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
lesbians are cool.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
IIRC, her 2g tib was smashed in a car accident, and then she bought an 03 tib. After that, I think she migrated over to NewTib or just left the boards altogether. In case she's still reading the forums, I hope everything is going well with your car and in life.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Dani was fake, never did u see "her" and the "car" together! She's a phony like Visionz thinks he's an autobody man and a mechanic. "she" and I use the term losely was probably some guy trying to get a high from having other guys messaging him.

Phony! Trust me I read some of "her" posts and you can tell she was an attention whore who was really a man, u can tell! She also could of been a gurl who used this dani image to get attention as she doesn't get it in school cause boys don't give her a chance....sorry I'll just shut up now....I hate the internet for that particular reason, people foul other people and I can' t believe how gualiable a lot of you are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts