Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

AZ Babble Thread

53K views 281 replies 17 participants last post by  areciwoods 
#1 ·
Here is a stickied topic for the AZ Guys/Gals to post and talk in.

#10 ·
yeah you know i have that medical condition where i have to play new video games every week or i'll die:sleepy: so i have to kepp up on my prescription but hey i have been payin you back. hey i text kenny and he said that his girlfriend won't let him come back to the (623) :lol: well i got to go pick my game up:smoking:

#12 ·
Yeah, but see I knew you were going to have to pay me back in payments, this biznatch told me he'd give me ALL of the money the next day. Cmon Frankie, I got an outrageous cell phone bill to pay. Haha, damm those freakin gangmembers, i've seen them around, ima have to hideout now...haha!

#13 ·
8D Well sorry to hear about you financial problems and i am willing to help you out with your dilema if you just meet these 2 guidlines 1) You Must HAND WASH my car 2) You must also HAND detail it i mean wax it and the whole nine yards. So hit me back if you want your money 8D:lol:

#22 ·
Yeah i'm going to stop by at hyundai of tempe this weekend and see what I can get. Earnhardt called me up yesterday and told me $11,271 is the lowest they can go and I told them to stop wasting my time haha. I had a better deal for the tidal wave blue and a sunroof at Larry Miller. Damm man, my car looks all stock again, painted everything that was white, black again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.