Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oki have a 2003 Elantra GLS 4 door. I want to add springs so that the handling will be nicer, and i like the look of it lowered. I found these springs on the teamsr website and i was wondering if anyone had purchased them. If you have, could you please tell me if they worked well or if you had any problems.

Also, i'm hearing that the AEM CAI is the best cold air intake to get. Is that the popular opinion?

·
Registered
37 Posts
When looking at statistics I always thought that an Injen CAI was the way to go. I think the new AEM V2 CAI is pretty good though. I don't know how it compares to others though. I know it is new, and that's it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Evo fusion(teamsr.org) and shark racing i believe are the only companies to offer an intake for that car. Injen and AEM make it for the other model tiburons.

B&G springs are the way to go..

·
Registered
653 Posts
if you are referring to the 97-01 tiburon aem intake, then no, that will not fit the 01-03 elantra because they are differen engines. One is a MAFS based car and the other is a MAP based car, directly affecting the intake fitment. If youre referring to the tiburon V6 aem intake, of course the v6 engine is not the same engine as the Elantra 4cyl.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts