Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
so how the hell did you do that? lol did you cut the fan or something?

"Crabcakes and football. That's what Maryland does!"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome

I'm from Poland but now I live in Denmark and I have a Hyundai Elantra J2 1.6 DOHC. I changed the suspension to Koni Sport shock absorbers and springs Vogtland. I'm looking for information that will be good for the engine swap. I think 4G63 turbo engine but I do not know if there will be good. Where can I make the swap? Do you need to handle a lot? What should I do in addition?

[email protected]

Thank You for all informations

·
Registered
2 Posts
help! I have a 97 accent gt 2.0

wow, chris you pretty much covered it all i can't really think of anything other than:

2000-20002 accents are LC's and 2003+ are LC2.

GK is the chassis code for 2003+ Tiburons

RD is for 1997-2001 Tiburons.

Early elantras are known as J1 and J2 respectively. the 2001+ Elantra's are XD

The newer Tiburon's and elantra's have beta2 engines which have a different cam profile.

any other questions feel free to ask. i'll make this post sticky.
I have a 97 accent gt, i swap the engine for a beta 2 2003 tib engine, i want to know if the original ecu from the 1.5 dohc engine is obd1 or obd 2, and also if it is compatible with the 97 1.8 avante´s ecu, the original gt ecu has 2 oxigen sensors, one before the cat and another one afther the catalytic, does anyone know if the 97 avante has the same o2 sensors? i am using the 1.8 avante´s ecu in the beta 2 tibu engine...

·
Registered
1 Posts
beta swap 1.8L
accent tranny
accent axels
pressure plate: scoupe turbo
clutch disc: scoupe turbo
no fan removed
next thing: instal a/c
computer: 2.0L from a elantra 2000
any doubts send me a e-mail at [email protected]
i'm in PR.

:rambo::gasmask::evil::chinese::??::pirate:
This is my first time here and I woul pretty much be doing the engine swap for the Accent. I am thinking about buying a new accent tree door and preparing the car as strictly racing car in my country. What do you think about the three door model

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 1995 hyundai accent and i was wondering what engine i can put in it to get the most results. i intend to do all the work so the least amount of modifiactions would be best but it they are necessary then i will do it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all new to this i have a 1997 hyundai fx coupe 4cl 2 litre engine 5 speed manual and i would like to do a engine swap what 6cl can i put in it with out putting to many modifications to it

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow, chris you pretty much covered it all i can't really think of anything other than:

2000-20002 accents are LC's and 2003+ are LC2.

GK is the chassis code for 2003+ Tiburons

RD is for 1997-2001 Tiburons.

Early elantras are known as J1 and J2 respectively. the 2001+ Elantra's are XD

The newer Tiburon's and elantra's have beta2 engines which have a different cam profile.

any other questions feel free to ask. i'll make this post sticky.
So I have a 2013 accent, I’ve read everything and got quite confused so im gonna read again. But I didn’t really see anything on newer accents beings swapped! I’m looking to put a 2.0l in my car just don’t wanna start and not be able to finish.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts