Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh...

Dads got a 92 s10 Blazer Sport, 4.3l Vortec dynoed at 242 horses at the crank, K&N CAI, 3inch to 2 inch duals with a single V-Force.

NEWAYS!

We were coming back from a meeting and we were sorta playing around the whole time with me behind him, when i get to the first two lane road with no traffic i pull up along side him at about 35. I look at him and he stomps it, i can hear that big v-6 downshift and i grab second right away and we are off. He gets the jump, but i catch up quickly and we are even again. By the time im out of second (60 mph) im just over a car lenght in front of him, he is still trying to keep up, but its pointless now. I back off when i get into forth at about 80 or so with maybe around 3 to 4 car lenths. Poor daddy, he thought that his truck was all fast and stuff. tee hee hee... i guess smokey posi burnouts and drifting in the rain isnt all that its cracked up to be. He had no idea my car could move... he has never driven it, just for that reason. He'll wreck it. He says its harmless fun cause it has a 4 cylinder, that its not going to go fast. *cough cough* riiiiight...;):

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Nice!

The only time my pops was ever up for a race was about 7 years ago. I was driving a 85 Audi 5000S and he was driving a 89 Audi 200 (with a turbo).

Totally had him by half a car length up to 65 mph... and then he was able to get his rpms and speed up for his turbo to actually kick in...

Good times...

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, racing your dad is fun..

I 'raced' my uncle... but he has a tuned Alfa Romao Quadrophlio. Twin cam 4, RWD, 5 speed, convertable... red... beats Vettes... heh. It was more like him driving normally, and me wasting gas trying to keep him on my side of the horizon. :dead: ... i need to get that Vortec in soon...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts