Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a long time since i've been on here. I think the last time i posted here, I still had my black tib...

Well i moved on and got a yellow 06 se, and its making some slow progress.

Heres what it is now:
Tein S-Tech springs
Injen Cold Air
Mussa Front Strut Bar
Mussa Dual Angled Catback
Spray painted wheels

·
Registered
256 Posts
looking good

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
05-06 tib's rule....

they're the best lookin Gk's ever!!

hate that cheese grater bumper of the 03's and the 07's..uggh.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you mean to get yellow? lol

When I went to go pick it up, they told me they had the dark red, and the yellow. I, of course, wanted the red. But they "couldnt find it" on the lot. Felt like I got stuck with it, and i was getting a good deal. But I've learned to love it, and am glad I didnt get the red.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
DeShark said:
did you mean to get yellow? lol

When I went to go pick it up, they told me they had the dark red, and the yellow. I, of course, wanted the red. But they "couldnt find it" on the lot. Felt like I got stuck with it, and i was getting a good deal. But I've learned to love it, and am glad I didnt get the red.
That kind of sucks, but yes I meant to get the yellow. Glad it's grown on you though. Yellow is my second favorite GK color behind Orange Crush, which is next to impossible to find. I got a good deal too at $13,750 with 20,000 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
187sks said:
That kind of sucks, but yes I meant to get the yellow. Glad it's grown on you though. Yellow is my second favorite GK color behind Orange Crush, which is next to impossible to find. I got a good deal too at $13,750 with 20,000 miles on the clock.
The Orange Crush is a limited Edition, there were only 2500 brought into the States.

The Yellow is awesome, I would have went with the Yellow if I didn't get the Orange.

Very nice car shark!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts