Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is everyones favorite part of beer? your favorite kind? least favorite kind? what games do you play while drinking beer? other activities? start off with your name.

my name is luke, and i love beer because it is the most delicious consumable thing out there. my current time favorite beer is becks. least favorite beer is miluakees best aka. the beast. the most frequently played beer game i participate in, is beer pong. it is a fun, skillful game, that gets you very drunk. other activities i enjoy while drinking beer are working on my car, and shredding on my guitar. beer was discovered when i blew the motor in my hyundai a few years back, and had nothing to do but sit around the house all day.

and no, im not drunk. i have only just begun to drink. so whats your story?:)

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
My favorites:
Guinness
Sierra Nevada IPA
Blue Moon Belgian White
Saranac Black & Tan
Mackesons XXX Stout
Lately,I try to avoid a lot of the "hoppy" beers because if I have more than 2, I wake up the next day with my sinuses completely stuffed...

As far as games... don't play them anymore. Left most of those activities back in college (once you get over 30 hangovers hurt worse and it takes a lot longer to recover)...
When I did play 3-Man and AsshoLe were generally our games of choice...

Worst beer I've ever had: Chili Beer (We don't need no stinkin' limes)
Great concept (I love hot/spicy items) but it just isn't enjoyable to drink...
PBR sucks too...

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
I happen to like the intoxication part of drinking beer. I'm not much of a connaisseur. I drink mainly Coors Light and Michelob Ultra. I prefer liquor. As far as games I used to play a$$hole in HS but don't play a lot of games anymore. I guess they lose their luster once you're actually old enough to drink.

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Two many favorites to list but usually when I go to a bar, they have Guiness. If not then Newcastle or anything else dark. In Mexican resturants, Negro Modelo is good too. One of my faforites to buy at the store is Road Dog from Flying Dog Ales (anything of theirs is good and I highly recomend them) One of the nice things about Flying Dog is they list what type of beer each is on the box with a little chart that looks like this...

http://www.flyingdogales.com/

I don't drink to get drunk, I don't like to be drunk. I drink as a social drinker and like to get buzzed. I love beer but a night of drinking is rare.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
my name is luke, [/body]
Liar.

anyway I like Canadian vodka mixed beverages, there's that pink lemonade flavored one and strawberries and creme and a few others that you cant get here. Theyre like our malt beverages, just mixed with vodka instead.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
my name is luke, [/body]
Liar.

anyway I like Canadian vodka mixed beverages, there's that pink lemonade flavored one and strawberries and creme and a few others that you cant get here. Theyre like our malt beverages, just mixed with vodka instead.
[/body]
alright alright, my name is mike.

you and your chick drinks.:lol:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
That's one thing I like about the Pacific Northwest..........tons of microbrews made by local breweries, most you've prolly never heard of

I think my favorite is Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen with a little squeeze of lemon
Oor maybe it's the Blonde Ale, or maybe the Drop Top Amber Ale.......

I also like Terminator Stout, brewed by a local pub. Similar to Guiness, only it has a nuttier flavor and leaves you with a worse hangover.

There's also a beer brewed by a local pub here called ButtFace which is awesome. It has more of a domestic flavor to it, so it goes good with your starchy foods.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
I'm a wimp when it comes to beer. I drink european-type ales, like Stella. Also, Alexander Keith's is good; it's brewed in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
There's a pub here called The Clocktower Brew Pub that has a microbrewery in the back. They have a Raspberry Wheat Ale that's awesome.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt... when i was in New York it was Molsen XXX for sure! I think that stuffs like 8.9%... i've never got that trashed of beer... They also had this steel reserve and all this stuff from canada that was like 9% or even some were 12%

But here where i live my choice would have to be Amber Bock. Actually i am enjoying one right now

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
im chris. id have to say my fav. is coors light, followed by bud light. social drinker mostly. beer pong is def. the game of choice. nothing like pretending to focus on something "serious" when youve been drinking all night. good times indeed.

and jerkitt, corona tastes like mexican rat piss.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Damn, I forgot to mention my name and stuff.

Brendan is the name, and I never played drinking games.
Parties were always themed, i.e. Velveeta parties. You throw a brick of Velveeta cheese out with plates and knives, but no crackers. Someone would eventually get drunk enough to eat the whole brick and not be able to $hit for a week.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Keystone Light. :lol:

J/k...if I wanted to drink piss, I'd drink from the toilet.

Corona, definitely. Bud Light, sometimes. Oh...Sam Adams too. ;):

My name is God.

Favorite Game: Beirut, A$$hole, Taps/Cups

[body]and jerkitt, corona tastes like mexican rat piss. [/body]
Ummm...how you know what mexican rat piss tastes like is something I DON'T want to know.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
awww, come on, use your imagination.;):

for instance, i could imagine a whole bunch of rats lined up on shelves in a factory, pissing into bottles, which are subsequently smacked with a label that reads corona.

i just think it tastes horrible. bearable(sp) only with a lime.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doggy.. i started on amber bock.. but i only had 4 left.

drank them

drank my last 3 bud dry

now i'm left with only black velvet

what a shame

so my name is matt and i know how to play the game

i will drink until i go insane

but i must get up to... aw ****... i really cant think of anything that rymes :ermm:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doggy.. i started on amber bock.. but i only had 4 left.

drank them

drank my last 3 bud dry

now i'm left with only black velvet

what a shame

so my name is matt and i know how to play the game

i will drink until i go insane

but i must get up to... aw ****... i really cant think of anything that rymes :ermm:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Flying Dog sucks kirk, or at least their tire bite ale does.

My name is Dave, and I love my beer(s). My generic favorite is Yeungling, though depending on the weather I rotate with Red Stripe, Honey Brown, and Corona. As a side note, red stripe bottles fit perfectly into soda can cozys. :) Great if you have nice furniture/hardwood floors. DAB is very tasty as well, probably my tied with Yeungling as my favorite.

Peroni goes well with italian food (amazing, since its an italian beer), most of the Paulners are very good, Sam Adams summer ale isnt bad, Heffeweizen w/ lemon is really tasty, and one of the local brewing companies in Annapolis, Fordham, makes several damn good beers. Tsingtao is pretty good, esp with chinese food (amazing). I'm sure I'm forgetting one or three that I enjoyed, but these are ones I drink on a semi-regular basis.

I dont really play drinking games. Occasionally play beer pong when a keg's around, or various card games, and participated in a century club. For the most part I just like to kick back and relax with a fine cigar.:smoking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts