Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guy from (link removed) has posted the beheading videos that the terrorists have made. Its free.. but he also SELLS a news letter. So what are your thoughts on this? Link is a work warning when you download the videos of course.. I havnt looked at the videos, nor will I.

But seriously, what are your thoughts on this guy doing this? Is it a good idea.. Showing the public what is really going on.. Or is it ****ing stupid because he wants to get people to his site to sell a newsletter.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Sep 23, 2004 1:12 PM]

·
Registered
853 Posts
Listen this is what pisses me off are these f'ed up people. The first few beheadings I thought well there is some f'ed up people in this world and every country has one, lets not get mad at a whole nation cause of a few bad apples..but come on now, they are making this a daily thing now...So what I suggest and start killing them, **** em, go down to there ghetto's of iraq and fire away. ask everyone questions, they give u hard time, shot em. I'm not for the war in Iraq in any way! I think it was a waste of time and money and lives. But now it's personal, don't do this kinda crap and then post video of it. like damn the pictures taken in that prision, was nothing, I'm sorry but if u go to sites like collegehumor.com u see pictures like that all the time of drunk college kids getting "shamed" it's all in fun and hey they are P.O.D they could of been dead! What pisses me off is they make a HUGE deal about that but the draging burnt corpes down the road and beheading people is not seen as a huge deal. WTF is going on! I think this is totally messed up! When was the last time u heard Bush was looking for bin laden? He entered Afganisitan got the tailban out of there so he could put a ceo of a company as the president of afgansistan so they could build a pipeline and left. No word of Osama. Like this is what the war was suppose to be all about was OSAMA yet no coverage on OSAMA..but wait lets blame war on WMD yet no WMD...so lets blame war on Saddam being a wacko...WHO GIVES A FACK IF HE'S CRAZY! let them deal with it! u don't see bush going after fedrel castro! or other nations under crazy dictators....y cause Iraq has Oil, it's all business.....but I'll stop there cause this whole situations pisses me off! Do yourselves a favour and "RESGISTER" Now and Vote Kerry please...Bush has u all on puppet strings whenever Bush feels like he's going to lose control of the US he raises the terror alert or says they are going to attack...SO people become "scared" and they'll listen to anything! Please open your eyes it's completely obvious! Why do u think he said terriost are gonna attack the election convention and terriost want to kill all politics but to spare bush...that right there should of been obvious that he's using fear to his advantage...I'll stop now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.