Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont say I didnt warn you about the whining.:D
So Wytch will be stateside tomorrow, and home within a week after that, and what happens?
I get sick. All 3 kids get sick. VERY sick. Quite possibly the flu.
My head hurts, my nose hurts, my throat hurts, and I am losing my mind with my oldest daughter who needs a med change (Aspergers/ADHD/ODD) and my youngest who want to eat 24/7.
So now I am dealing with 3 cranky kids, a cranky ME, who feels like **** and I still have to find a way to clean the house and all that fun stuff.
Bad timing!

Okay- whining rant over.:(:dead:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
man, that suucks grando,
I really do hope you get well, I'm also relieved you managed to avoid rita,

I hope thing's go well for you and hopefully ted will come back home in 1-piece.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, we didnt avoid rita. We took a direst hit. Our house just happens to be still standing. And doug is officially in us airspace and will be on the ground in less than 2 hours.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Mystri, that sucks. I so feel your pain, but I only have 2 sickies. Last week I had food poisonning, my monthlys started and I had the flu. The kids were both sick too... and I am leaving my husband any day now. :??:

Hey, do you have MSN? I would love to reconnect with you.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
its probably stress and anxiety that lowered your immune system...just try to be happy he's back safe and youll definetly be seeing him soon. good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts