Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speed Factor SS Equal Length T3 Turbo Manifold
- Including the dump pipe for the wastegate (38mm wastegate needed)
- Including the down pipe, 5-bolt flange style (common t3 exhaust side style)
- Coated the manifold with black ceramic paint, five coats and cured.
- This manifold has been on Tim's car before it was on mine, there is no cracking, no sloppy weilds, all in all a great manifold.

Reason for selling: After a shop which was making my turbo piping bent the shaft on my Garret T3 Super 60, I went on to a t3/t4 .63/.60 turbonetics turbo, which is giving me some fitment issues, so I went on to a custom manifold. Need to get rid of this one before it sits in the garage and I forget about it. I just purchased this from Tim about two months ago, with the down pipe and dump pipe for $550.

Price: $355 Shipped O.B.O

* Detailed Pictures should be up tonight, finally pulled the manifold from the car last night, would like to sell on here before eBay'n it *

-------------------------------------------------------------------

400cc kSpec Injectors for Beta II

- Complete OEM fit, direct replacement.

Reason for selling: Bought these as an upgrade to my 290cc Injectors, but the shop that is working on my car says 400cc isn't enough fuel delivery for projected out-come of the car, since the engine on my car is completly built, I want to get the highest wHP out of my car. according to them I won't be able to do that with 400cc, so moving on up to 590cc Injectors. Bought them about two months ago, for $325.

Price: $320 Shipped O.B.O

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like pictures of any of the above, please notify me by email: [email protected]

All packages will be shipped within 48 hours of payment by UPS and a tracking number will be posted on this thread.

[Edited by labmixz on Oct 22, 2005 10:01 PM]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
i'm assuming they are both safc-1's correct?
[/body]
yep...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all the s-afc's currently being sold.

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts