Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys should make beta swap kits of the accent just like hassport douse for honda swap.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
YES, please do this would help us swap in a beta for much less trouble, and we would always have a source to get the good quality mounts from :)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i'm in for that..it's alway's a pain to have to Fabricate mount's ourselve's which can cost a chunk.

I'm planning a beta swap also...and this will be cricial.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yea definately, because in the future many of us will want to swap in a beta engine for our accents, so all i would do is buy the quality mounts from here and then swap in the engine...... more simple

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ ya that woud be cool to ???

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
nm

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Dec 21, 2005 8:44 AM]

·
Registered
187 Posts
that would be way cool i think alot of people want to do the swap and it would help everyone out,
Please make this kit!!!!!:nervous:

·
Registered
187 Posts
that would be way cool i think alot of people want to do the swap and it would help everyone out,
Please make this kit!!!!!:nervous:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya any news???

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
If I knew how to make them, I would mass produce them, but I don't.... :ermm:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
here we have BIG opportunity for a fabrication company to make some money by mass producing these mount's and nobody's jumping it
WTF??
no sharkracing ??no evofusion?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya that is true, just to say look at hassport for hondathey make monts,wiring conversion and more for honda!! why cant evo or shark do the same????

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
where is all of our hyundai support??? :disappointed: i really hope things start comming along faster for our hyundai's, i mean we are still so far behind in the tuning scene, but can we at least get the mounts going, someone has to pull through for us :nervous:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts