Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im boosting a customers 03 accent and before I use a Extra injector controller with 2x550cc to run 7-8psi safely I was wondering if I could run maybe 50cc bigger then the stock ones wich I beleive are 190cc, with the stock ecu happy. Thanks

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
While the car may run it probably wont run good.... I dont think the ecu will like that.... Have them get a piggyback (emanage,safc,smt etc) with bigger injectors and tune it....

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
can you give us some background on the setup.. that may help.. what are u using for all your fuel management and whats your setup like..

are you using some sort of MAP to control the injectors or what? the MAF doesnt like being tuned...

[Edited by 01IMPORTSHARK on Jan 30, 2006 9:41 AM]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are making a custom turbo kit for a 2003 accent 1.6 automatic, using a custom manifold, GT28R ball bearing with internal wastegate set @6psi, 2.5" SS donwpipe.
precision FMIC core size of 19x6.75x3.5". Tial BOV, ,all SS oil lines. And to control the extra fuel going in i will use this very to use extra injector controller http://sdsefi.com/eic.html.

we have done many turbo installed and im happy to do this one since it's different.
You can see a bit here. www.autoxtrem.com since it only show red X when i post a pic??

[Edited by autoxtrem on Jan 30, 2006 5:11 PM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts