Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kind of pissed at the manager of here i work at...and sh's a freaking kid for crap
s sakes..she's 20!!

it all starts when i was stuck in traffic from coming from fairfax..i called ahead and told em i was late...they said okay

traffic get's worse..i wait another 40 minute's and finally i'm at work and it's a saturday

i go in the store and she hollar's firmly and scold's me for being so late, TRANSLATION:
"WTF have you been??"..she say's if i'm late again like this i'm suspended...

so i finish the saturday shift and come to work on turday since monday was my birthday and on the schedule..i'm erased from duty for wednesday and thursday..WTF????

i ask her why i'm suspended and she say's it's because of tardiness from saturday.
okay this is where i dont' get it..she WARNED me that if i'm late again i'm suspended..

I get all pissed and almost wanted to yell at her..
she must've though in her ****ing beauty sleep that joseph's a good for nuttin asian guy
who's alway's late...and think "maybe i should just suspend him"

i tell the other co-worker's and they agree with me that she shouldn't have just jumped out of the blue and suspended me....bitch bitch bitch!!!

i could've swore she was a racist cause she's a ****in white girl who has prejudice against asians...another guy that worked there before i joined was indian and he quit because he wasn't getting enough run's even when the delivery list to go was full...

she's act's like a ****in 13 years old playing around with the guy's that work there and play with food and do childish things and throw hanfl's of cheese and they all drink cola like it's their water and only eat meat pizza's with no veggies...I do hope they get heart attack's and diabetes in a few years...kid's think they're so indestructable when young.

I'mma gonna complain to the store district supervisor of her action's and possible abuse of her authority.

like i said..she never mentioned suspending me..only warned me of it if i was ever late again.****ed up bitch!! uggh!! "disgusted sigh"

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Let me guess. Pizza Place?

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
yep, that or a distribution warehouse. It's like a highschool where I work... luckily I got my way in HS so I just apply the same rules to work. Real easy stuff, do what you want but make it look like you're following the rules. How do you think i'm able to keep a job like that for 5 years?

It's called, B.(wait for it....)S'ing. Im jsut good at it. That and, when i'm actually at work I do a respectable job. And the supervisors like me. One of them is my HS friend! :)

I dunno what to tell you, I don't know your company's policy on dignity and respect, lateness, or the structure of your management. I would need to know these things to get you out of a mess, put your manager in her place, and still keep a job.

Just trust me, don't stress. Ever. There's no need for it.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Obviously, you are hurt about the whole situation.

Question, were there customers inside the store when she yelled at you? If so, you have every right to sue the company you work for for punitave damages. Under NO circumstances should an employee be subject to disciplinary action in plain view of your peers or the public in a manner that could be considered demeaning. If you can produce a witness that says "I felt bad when xxxxx got yelled at like that", you'll have an strong supporting case.

That being said...What are you an EFFIN PUSS! Oh, got my feelings hurt by a 20 year old kid. She treats me like I'm 13 years old! Boo hoo hoo. LOL.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WTH!!??

I did not say i'm hurt about the situation..the manager made a misjudgement and
suspended me for no reason...did i cry in the corner after i got suspended? NO!

you reply in such a way like i got no self esteem or something..

i'm just concerned about this suspension because one more and i'm fired...

well, there's alway's gainesville dominos across the street.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Originally posted by TAK82
[body]
you reply in such a way like i got no self esteem or something..
[/body]
Umm, yea. That was the intent :) If you would have yelled at her like you wanted to, the this would be a worthy flame. Instead, it sounded like you bowed your head and just took the abuse. Just my .02 cents. Good luck crying to the District Supervisor.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have a rich point there..I should've just let my ego take over and complain about her stupid decision and slam the door on my way out...

but then again auch bahavior would cause a compaint to the supervisor that joseph's aggressive...
one reason i didn't take much action is becasue i love this job and don't wanna lose it because of some ass manager

Thanks GS...you've made me all pissed up again!! :) :) :) :) :)
time to go flatten her tires!

·
Registered
886 Posts
I see what she said in the first place about if this happens again, cause that is pretty late, and if you yelled at her I can see the suspension either way they should have told you about the suspension and you not have to ask. It sounds like she is just on a power trip she has the ablility to do it so she does. It probably isn't so much a racial thing but more of the fact that you don't pay any attention to her and all the other guys do.(just a guess) My advice just sit there and take it till you find a better job then go out in flames, or work hard and get promoted then you don't have to worry about them.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Tak82. I feel your pain. Except, my situation was a little different. Jewish and Korean supervisors are mean as ****!!

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
**** pizza places.
[/body]
HAHA at least you made away with one of their roof ligths!!! ;):

1 - 11 of 11 Posts