Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for rims like these for an Accent GS:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Zinik&wheelModel=Z9+Sabini&wheelFinish=Black+w%2FMach+Lip

Anyone know where I can find some that will fit? I searched Tire Rack but I can't find any black rims with silver trim that fit the Accent GS. I'm just looking for black rims with silver trim.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
from my experience... don't go around asking "Do you have rims for my accent?"

oddly, you will get turned away more often than you should.

just find out the bolt pattern and the offset you need, then the rim height/width and the tire dimensions you want.

somebody here should be able to give you that information, but I'm pretty sure you want a 4x100 bolt pattern and +42mm offset. Don't quote me on that though.

Also, i would recommend a rim that looks less... g-unit gangsta?

the color scheme is good, but the style is all wrong.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Rota has some nice wheels that have a polished lip (silver trim). You should see what you can find on them. Rota wheels are really popular with the Accents.

·
Registered
978 Posts
or find some in silver and have them powdercoated. Or painted, but the paint can look like crap after a while if not done right.

I would love to paint the center of my rims black, but think they may look like crap after a year in chicago with all the salt and crap. anyone have experience painting rims and keeping them looking nice??

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
SEARCH! I posted a thread about 3 months ago about the same thing...got tons of replies, pictures, great suggestions.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
and if you get 18" rims.. you will look like a roller blade.. I would suggest 15" or 16" rims. If you want 18" should of bought a SUV.

There is one person who has an accent on 18.. but I dont like it.
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=63079

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Feb 1, 2006 2:24 PM]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts