Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Hyundai Accent GSi..can someone please tell me where to find my block heater chord?....I am in canada and forty below zero..freezing my butt off!!:??:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Check webtech, hmaservice.com Im sure you can find out there.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Block heater chord? I think you mean your heater core since your frezing your ass off. the heater core is behind the dash, you need to pull your dash.

[Edited by DREROB on Nov 26, 2005 8:18 AM]

·
Registered
589 Posts
hi! my block heater cord was tucked away in behind the passenger head light and wrapped around the top of the washer fluid reservoir. it is a black cord and has a cover over the prongs. it was -29 in regina last week. i love winter.:ermm:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow hey thanks guys...i found it...but i don't have a block heater..need to have one put in..sheeeit...found out where it was on ummmmm webtech..so thanks eh? sincerely the single accent gurl

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you don't have a block heater then your looking at about 40 CAD plus install. I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself unless you have a lift. BTW where are you that it is 40 below this early in the winter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I am in Manitoba.. Had a few killer cold days here so far..And yes...a block heater is top investment in Canada..I just cannot believe that the car is four years old already and doesn't have one yet.. AccentGurl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts