Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 Santa Fe this morning I turned on my heater and got this noise coming from the passenger side. It's a ticking noise like something is hitting the fan.Does anyone know how to take it apart to see if their is something caught in it, or what it could be.Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
227 Posts
redlinek2000 said:
I have an 04 Santa Fe this morning I turned on my heater and got this noise coming from the passenger side. It's a ticking noise like something is hitting the fan.Does anyone know how to take it apart to see if their is something caught in it, or what it could be.Any help would be appreciated.
Way too creepy, i just had the exact same thing. i am looking on HMAservice this weekend to see how to get the blower motor out and will let you know.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I would bet that a leaf got in the blower and is making the noise. Give it a week or two and it will disintegrate and the noise will go away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rocconi said:
I would bet that a leaf got in the blower and is making the noise. Give it a week or two and it will disintegrate and the noise will go away.
Thats what I think it is too. Today it doesn't seem as loud as yesterday hopefully it will work itself out.

Spawn12336 definitely let me know if you figure out how to take it apart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts