Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I'm trying to look for a new body kit for my accent, but i can't find any really good ones. Does anyone know of some cool ones or can point me in a good direction?

·
Registered
127 Posts
goto evofusionusa.com and look a the JS2 body kit its sick as hell if u want to see a good look at it goto myspace and look up fintile same bodykit he has and dan his car is fucin sexy i give hella props to him personal opinion he holds the best lookin LC2

·
Registered
27 Posts
goto evofusionusa.com and look a the JS2 body kit its sick as hell if u want to see a good look at it goto myspace and look up fintile same bodykit he has and dan his car is fucin sexy i give hella props to him personal opinion he holds the best lookin LC2
agreed. fintile's is just awesome. He has lots of pics on cardomain too.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
The website Talon body styling is that a new website or is it performancestylingcentre in disguise? Anyone purchase anything from them yet? I have been wanting a talon lip kit.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The website Talon body styling is that a new website or is it performancestylingcentre in disguise? Anyone purchase anything from them yet? I have been wanting a talon lip kit.
nope def NOT PSC in disguise
Talon are a reputable company here in Aus
i would have no worries about getting stuff from them

·
Registered
81 Posts
any one have any idea when/how long the bre buy will take for that new Evofusion tib-style bumber? i wacked a deer yesterday and i need a new cover, but im willing to go bumberless for a couple weeks if its going to be available soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts